Ms. Trisulee Trisoranakul, Deputy Spokesperson for the Prime Minister's Office, revealed that Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-ocha, Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, invited citizens to exercise the right to elect members of the Provincial Administrative slotxo Organization Council And the President of the Provincial Administrative Organization (PAO) on Sunday, December 20, asking people to consider selecting a good person Having the ability to work in the provincial development for prosperity because PAO is important in provincial development Including economic, social, education, public health, occupation, public utilities, etc.
The Office of the Election Commission (Electoral Commission) emphasized for voters who do not use the right to vote. Tomorrow (20 Dec) without notice will be restricted for 2 years from the election day. By being restricted there are a total of 6 things as follows
1. Apply for election as a member of the House of Representatives. Or local council members and local administrators Or apply for election as a senator
2. Apply for selection as a village chief and village headman.
3. Enter the name for the removal of local council members or local administrators.
4. Holding a position of political official under the law on political official regulations. And political officials of the parliament According to the law on government officials regulations
5. Deputy Local Administrator Local Executive Secretary Assistant Secretary of Local Administrators Chief Local Executive Advisor Local management consultant Or local administrative advisory board
6. Acting as secretary to the chairman of the local council Assistant Secretary of the Local Council And secretary to the vice-chairman of the local council
The Election Commission reiterated that if you do not want to be restricted from voting rights Every time there is an election, go out to exercise the right to vote because the election is the duty. And the person has the duty to exercise the right to vote